Friday, May 23, 2008

my hell n also heaven ...


She asked me,
'In which hell are you?'

what do i tell her?
what do i tell you?

i am the hell
i am the heaven

i create my own hell n the heaven too
probably so do you...

earth
water
air
fire
space
me
we work together
to make
my hell n heaven too...

and believe me,
you have a position,
in both these,
a very special position,
a unique position

in the hell
you are beautiful
in the heaven
you are even more beautiful

hell lets
us come close
heaven lets
us come closer

in the hell
there is music
there is dance
there is life of unfulfilled

heaven s has music
and dance
and life too,
may be of those, fulfilled

hell
prevents somethings
but so does heaven

wait a minute
i am the creater
am i making some mistake?

no
i am not

my reality
my hell n heaven
am i.

and not you...

No comments: