Saturday, August 02, 2008

you are you in the i am, you are the you in what i am becoming...

who is my ‘you’?

when you asked me this question,

i wondered,

i always did,

who are ‘you’?


reality?

art?

my dream?

my imagination?

my idea?

distant reality?

you are my

unfulfilled?

you are me?

i don’t know…


who are ‘you’?

i wonder.


we are such

we are never to meet

we can’t


i am scared,

that if i see ‘you’

i won’t believe that,

i would rather not talk to you.

you would evaporate

you would disappear

you would stand still

you would turn into stone,

if i do

see you

or talk to you

or touch you…


you are

not suppose to

show up

i am

not suppose to

recognize you

we are such…


why is it such?

why can’t we meet?

why do i not see you?


incomplete is what we are

unfulfilled is what we are


you stay in the clouds

i sit on the cliff,

i stay by the ocean

you are the mermaid

deep in the ocean,

you and me

are such

our seeing each other

is such…


am foolishly romantic

and

incorrigible too…

well…

life is such…


without you

am incomplete

and

that’s how am still alive

to meet

the ‘you’

in me…

No comments: