Wednesday, June 25, 2008

am i obliged?

Between you and i

I am always wrong

You are always right

You are bright, am dark

You are charming, am horrifying

You are gracious, me mean by birth

We are such

We share

Do we at all?

I wonder

I wonder why we stick around

Rather how come you stick around me

The evil of me scares me mostly

Doesn’t it to you?

Take care of yourself

Don’t spoil

I stand on guards

So should you

Guards are not good to lose,

I don’t…

Not when I see you

Seeing me

So

There we are

You are the grace

Am the disgrace

Love to you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swimming in a fish bowl.

pamya said...

नव्हे पिंडज्ञानें नव्हे तत्त्वज्ञाने
समाधान काही नव्हे तानमाने.
नव्हे योगायोगें नव्हे भोगत्यागें
समाधान ते सज्जनाचेनि योगे.

Junuka said...

he barobar ahe agdi...