Wednesday, June 04, 2008

dare not plot me on your graph

you geniuses
don't you dare
plot me on
your excellency graph
i am a total misfit

you work in 2 dimensions
your axis are 2
age n achievements

i count my age
by the birth day cakes
i have had

and i have achieved nothing
that can be plotted
my life is not a plotted theme
my plot is dynamic
alive

the third dimension
called 'living'
will make it difficult to plot
my life on the axis
you use

take
the sky
the land
the depth of the ocean
the height of the mountains
measure it all
what do you get?

some numbers?

read the numbers
again
and again
and again
again and again...

does it change?

i change
i am dynamic
i am life
am the arrogance of life
am the humility of death

don't plot me
not because
i wouldn't like it
but
simply because
am
an
extra
ordinary
person,
who doesn't fit
on your graphs...

spare
me...

No comments: