Monday, December 01, 2008

progressively stable...

My attachments
Your detachments
are synonyms.

The language has been the problem
in communication between us
for a longer while now
we need a fresher reason
a brand new excuse
to not understand
each other.

our language consists of similar sounds
but may not be, the same words
and rarely the same emotion.

You are a perfectionist
You commit no mistakes
and i never stop making mistakes
i repeat my ‘mis-take’-s
time and again
i can’t not do what I do...

at times i wonder
why this?
i come with the blood of Sisyphus
do i seem to be in a trap of repetition?
A trap?
i have heard,
everything repeats.
creation - sustenance – destruction
Happens time and again.

A tree is eternal
Life is eternal
Life is about sustenance
sustenance is a base for Life
sustenance is a need of Life

i am such
Life is such

i do myself
time and again
i be myself…

No comments: