Wednesday, December 31, 2008

you are the change, am the odd man out...

you have been what are

you are what you are

you will be what you are to be


i probably have not been what you wanted me to be

i probably am not what want me to be

i shall not be what you want me to be


you and i making a ‘we’ is a wonder

you changed

and change is the only permanent thing…


i have been the odd man out,

i have been trying to cope with you

i walked fast to catch you

i ran till i went breathless

i didn’t catch you

i couldn’t catch you

i am the odd man out.

i didn’t understand the changes

they were as obvious as the weather changes

(well currently the weather is not very consistent either)

you always been in the pattern

i always tried to pop-up or drop-down

my eagerness to see you, to be with you seems unreal to you?

it makes me feel so lonely, you would have no idea.

well

what the hake

anyway

whatever

this is all rubbish

as temporary as my anguish

forget it…

you change,

i will be what i know to be…

No comments: