Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our strength grows out of our weaknesses




a song

amiss
an emotion
a demand
a feeling
an experience
a thought
a relation
a sense
void



you and i
we have been such

my urge to love is such
our distance is such.
there is something strong in
incompleteness,
future
possibilities
options

i have read somewhere,
'we can choose our past and future'

what do i do?

do i tell you,
what i feel for you?
do i wait,
and see if really i do?
do i love you?

i have passed the phase
(at least so would i like to believe)
to ask questions like,
'what is love'?
(i think these are pseudo questions,
with rather dynamic answers,
hence should not hold us at those)


the urge of openness
and the demand of intimacy
the need of company
and ego of being incomplete
complex and simple
conflicts and smoothness

where am i heading?
where are we heading?
do you have any idea?
i don't know...
i really don't know...

the evening is such...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

our strength grows out of our
weakness
a fear
an anxiety
a tiredness...
we are tired
at least i am...
I cannot live in the crowd of unanswerable questions...
under perpetual relativism...
I am a seeker of the Truth
mingled in (his)eyes, emotions, Dukkha, questions, bondings...
I am a person of quesions n problems
and not of solutions..
So I make questions pseudo, ill-phrased, out of context...
I dare not see them naked
So I hide them under "pseudo" clothing...
I feel
I get attached to
I have extravagant demands

Is it passing a phase at all?
Do we actually pass anything?
What I know is this that
I always find myself in some state or the other
But I could never trace this transition...
It is an urge for someone or something that overpowers the urge to know 'what it means to say so and so?'...
Thus I move on...
unanswered
defeated
mingled...

Anonymous said...

when two individual beings experience such rare emotions towards one another, its a crime to look away from it.
it could not hit you any harder.
this is it ! time is now! now is all we really have...
don't compremise true love for a pointless philosophical quest. you don't have to be right, you just have to be...